CIB Application Funding Video Tutorial
The Regional Planning Program is funded by the Utah Permanent Community Impact Fund Board (CIB). The purpose of the program is to assist local communities in the various planning efforts. The following are just a handful of planning related activities that are done as part of the regional planning program;
- Land Use
- General Plans
- Affordable Housing Plans
- Capital Improvements Planning
- Economic Development Planning
- Tourism planning
- Grant writing assistance
Other Useful Regional Planning Tools
The Regional Planner is also the local liaison for the CIB.
This means that the planner can assist the various cities, towns, counties and special service districts within the region with the CIB process including;
- application preparation
- capital improvements list generation
- capital improvements list amendments
- general technical assistance.
For Recent CIB News See the “CIB Meeting News” blog posting above
SEUALG is the Regional Transportation Coordinating Office
SEUALG is responsible for maintaining a Coordinated Human Service Public Transportation Plan and its accompanying Title VI plan for the southeastern Utah region.
To voice a Title VI complaint
Click one of the buttons below for a form
What Are Your Transportation Needs?
Click on the blog page button below to voice your transit needs.
Recent Transportation News and Meetings
Transit Committee Meetings
- August 21, 2017 @ 2pm in the SEUALG Conference Room; 375 S. Carbon Ave. Price, Utah
- August 23, 2017 @ 1:30pm in the Monticello City Offices; 17 N. 100 E. Monticello, Utah
- October 10, 2017 @ 12pm in the Grand County Council Chambers; 125 E. Center Street. Moab, Utah
- October 11, 2017 @ 2:30pm in the SEUALG Conference Room; 375 S. Carbon Ave. Price, Utah
- January 5, 2018 @ 1:30pm in the SEUALG Conference Room; 375 S. Carbon Ave. Price, Utah.
- February 12, 2018 @ 1:30pm in the SEUALG Conference Room; 375 S. Carbon Ave. Price, Utah.
- August 9, 2018 @ 10:00am in the SEUALG Atrium Room; 375 South Carbon Ave. Price, Utah
For more information about Regional Planning, The CIB process or Transportation Planning in Southeast Utah contact
Regional Planning & CIB