This season households are eligible to receive a heating and cooling benefit.
Households can apply for the heating benefit Nov 1st – March 31st then starting April they will be eligible for a cooling benefit from April 1st until September 30th.
The HEAT Program is now taking applications throughout the year. The HEAT Program provides utility assistance for families whose income is at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. If you would like to apply for the HEAT appointment, you can apply online, mail in, or by appointment.
Please call 435-613-0100 for further information. If you have a HEAT crisis, please call 435-613-0100.
What You Need To Apply
- Social Security Cards for each person in the household.
- Picture ID for each person 18 and older.
- Proof of Birth date for one child age 5 or younger.
- Most Recent Utility Bill for; natural gas, power, propane.
- Proof of Income for all household members. (Month prior)
- Proof of Medical Expenses. (Month prior)
- Proof of Disability
- Income deficit form for each household member over 18 yrs old not working.
OTHER INFORMATION MAY BE REQUIRED!
If You Are More Than 10 Minutes Late For Your Appointment You Must Reschedule!!!!
HEAT CONTACT NUMBERS
Carbon County: 435-613-0100
Emery County: 435-381-5783
Grand County: 435-259-6362
For Outreach dates and times in San Juan please call
Other Useful Numbers
State of Utah HEAT Office: 801-468-0008
DWS Fraud Hotline: 1-800-955-2210