Weatherization Technician (Price, UT)
Needed for Price Office for Southeastern Utah Association of Local Governments (SEUALG). Applicant must have demonstrated construction skills including:
- Ability to evaluate construction materials needs;
- Familiarity with building standards;
- Familiarity with customary construction tools;
- Ability to perform apprentice’s level carpentry (window, doors, metal roof, etc.);
- Ability to read and interpret written instructions;
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to maintain working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the public;
- Intermediate computer skills.
Starting salary is $13.75 to $15.18 per hour plus benefits.
Applicant must be willing to become certified as a home energy auditor and/or quality control inspector.
Applicant must have a valid driver license to drive to individuals homes in Carbon, Emery, Grand and San Juan Counties, and other locations throughout Utah for periodic trainings. Employer performs background and drug test upon hire. Southeastern Utah Association of Local Governments is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit the following to email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement through Utah Retirement Systems (URS)