The mission of Southeastern Utah Association of Local Governments and Economic Development District is to plan and prepare with federal, state and local governments to strengthen the role of southeastern Utah local officials in the execution of state and federal programs at the regional level to implement economic development, strategize and educate low-income individuals and seniors, stabilize housing and educate individuals for economic stability.
The day has finally arrived in which EDA’s $3 Billion American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds have been officially announced! The EDA ARPA programs will be implemented across the following six Notice of Funding Opportunities:
· Build Back Better Regional Challenge ($1 billion)
· Good Jobs Challenge ($500 million)
· Economic Adjustment Assistance Challenge ($500 million)
· Indigenous Communities Challenge ($100 million)
· Travel, Tourism, and Outdoor Recreation Grants ($750 million)
· Statewide Planning, Research, and Networks Grants ($90 million)
To find out more about one of our member counties or communities click on the images or links below.
The Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute at the University of Utah enthusiastically accepts the Alliance for the American Dream challenge to develop policy ideas that will achieve a 10 percent increase in net income for 10,000 households in Utah.