Things You Want To Know
- Updates in VITA January 24, 2018
- Unified Program Posts & News January 10, 2018
- Circles Carbon County Updates December 7, 2017
- Press Releases and Regional News November 21, 2017
- East Carbon City Draft Ordinance October 19, 2017
- Transportation Planning News & Outreach October 18, 2017
- HEAT Program Updates October 17, 2017
- CIB Meeting News October 2, 2017
- Short Term Rentals or Airbnb vacation rentals July 11, 2017
The Southeastern Utah Association of Local Governments or (SEUALG) is one of seven regional government entities in Utah. We encompass the counties of Carbon, Emery, Grand, and San Juan.
To find out more about one of our member counties or communities click on the images or links below.
Transportation Coordinating Committee Meetings
- South Sub-Committee: October 10, 2017 12:30 PM @ Grand County Council Chambers. Moab, Utah
- North Sub-Committee: October 11, 2017 2:30 PM @ SEUALG Board Room: 375 S. Carbon Ave. Price, Utah
- North Sub-Committee: February 12, 2018 1:30 PM @ SEUALG Board Room: 375 S. Carbon Ave. Price, Utah
SEUALG Executive Board Meeting
- December 7, 2017 1:30 PM @ SEUALG Board Room: 375 S. Carbon Ave; Price, Utah
- January 25, 2018 1:00 PM @ Grand County Council Chambers: 125 East Center Street. Moab Utah
Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Committee Meeting
- December 19, 2017 2:00 PM @ SEUALG Board Room: 375 S. Carbon Ave. Price, Utah
EUTTV Board Meeting
- December 8, 2017 at 10:00 AM @ SEUALG Board Room: 375 S. Carbon Ave. Price, Utah
Business Expansion And Retention (BEAR) Meetings
Next Meeting October 26th. 8am to 9am @ Jennifer Leavitt Student Center.
Future meetings are held every other Thursday from 8am to 9am @ Jennifer Leavitt Student Center: Price, Utah.