The Southeastern Utah Association of Local Governments or (SEUALG) is one of seven regional government entities in Utah. We encompass the counties of Carbon, Emery, Grand, and San Juan.
To find out more about one of our member counties or communities click on the images or links below.
Transportation Coordinating Committee Meetings
- South Sub-Committee: October 10, 2017 12:30 PM @ Grand County Council Chambers. Moab, Utah
- North Sub-Committee: October 11, 2017 2:30 PM @ SEUALG Board Room: 375 S. Carbon Ave. Price, Utah
SEUALG Executive Board Meeting
- October 26, 2017 1:30 PM @ SEUALG Board Room: 375 S. Carbon Ave; Price, Utah
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) How to Apply Workshops
- October 24, 2017. From 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM @ The Grand Center: Moab, Utah
- October 25, 2017. From 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM @ Huntington City Hall: Huntington, Utah
Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Committee Meeting
- October 17, 2017 2:00 PM @ SEUALG Board Room: 375 S. Carbon Ave. Price, Utah
Business Expansion And Retention (BEAR) Meetings
Next Meeting October 26th. 8am to 9am @ Jennifer Leavitt Student Center.
Future meetings are held every other Thursday from 8am to 9am @ Jennifer Leavitt Student Center: Price, Utah.
Visit our Facebook Page by Clicking the Facebook Icon