The 2019-2020 HEAT season is now open for outreach to seniors and the disabled. We open the regular HEAT season and begin taking appointments on November 1st by calling 613-0100.
Call for outreach schedules and times starting October 1st.
What You Need To Apply
- Social Security Cards for each person in the household.
- Picture ID for each person 18 and older.
- Proof of Birth date for one child age 5 or younger.
- Most Recent Utility Bill for; natural gas, power, propane.
- Proof of Income for all household members. (Month prior)
- Proof of Medical Expenses. (Month prior)
- Proof of Disability
- Income deficit form for each household member over 18 yrs old not working.
OTHER INFORMATION MAY BE REQUIRED!
If You Are More Than 10 Minutes Late For Your Appointment You Must Reschedule!!!!
HEAT CONTACT NUMBERS
Carbon County: 435-613-0100
Emery County: 435-381-5783
Grand County: 435-259-6362
For Outreach dates in San Juan call
Other Useful Numbers
State of Utah HEAT Office: 801-468-0008
DWS Fraud Hotline: 1-800-955-2210