The 2019-2020 HEAT Season is still open and taking applications at this time. The Carbon-Price office is now closed on Mondays and Fridays. Both Emery and Grand offices are closed for the season. For more information on how to get your application in before the deadline please call 435-613-0100.
The final outreach for San Juan County has been canceled due to Covid 19 which was scheduled for March 30th and 31st , 2020 at the Mexican Hat HEAT office.
Please call 435-613-0100 to have an application mailed out to you.
What You Need To Apply
- Social Security Cards for each person in the household.
- Picture ID for each person 18 and older.
- Proof of Birth date for one child age 5 or younger.
- Most Recent Utility Bill for; natural gas, power, propane.
- Proof of Income for all household members. (Month prior)
- Proof of Medical Expenses. (Month prior)
- Proof of Disability
- Income deficit form for each household member over 18 yrs old not working.
OTHER INFORMATION MAY BE REQUIRED!
If You Are More Than 10 Minutes Late For Your Appointment You Must Reschedule!!!!
HEAT CONTACT NUMBERS
Carbon County: 435-613-0100
Emery County: 435-381-5783
Grand County: 435-259-6362
For Outreach dates and times in San Juan please call
Other Useful Numbers
State of Utah HEAT Office: 801-468-0008
DWS Fraud Hotline: 1-800-955-2210